These masks do NOT have a pocket for filters. For a mask with a pocket, you'll need to buy our flagship mask.
Our 3 Ply face masks are made from 100% cotton fabric. The mask consists of a double-lined cotton fabric structure with a combined weight per sq yard of about 12 oz. This yields a high-quality durable mask.
NOTE: The inside lining color/fabric will be in an assortment of colors. To keep up with production demands, we are sourcing the highest quality fabrics to continue to keep you and your community safe. We are unable to take fabric color requests - inside lining will be the color that is being used for production at that time.
The masks are machine washable and we recommend washing them AT LEAST once daily.
Fabric is laundered prior to construction. All masks are manufactured in a clean environment with all the necessary precautions taken.
These are NOT N95 masks. Those are in short supply and are strictly reserved for medical personnel.
- Face masks are not advertised as or claimed to be medical or surgical masks, or for use in medical facilities and are meant to be used in combination with a surgical/medical mask to extend its service life by adding relatively effective extra layers of protection. Proper mask use and handwashing hygiene must be exercised by the user at all times
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- You can wash and reuse these masks.
- These specific masks do not have filters or the option to use filters